Mission: Unleash Social Business: The Actiance platform allows organizations to realize the full potential of social business by providing one platform to manage all communication, collaboration, and social networking channels.
I have been working at Actiance full-time (More than a year)
- Vibrant and healthy culture
- Strong executive team with industry expertise and long term vision
- Company is focused on taking care of employees with great benefits, compensation and appreciation- Great career growth opportunities
+ People, People, People! Diverse set of employees makes working here fun
- Fast paced environment can be hard for some people to keep up.
Advice to Management
with the fast pace of growth should not lose its current culture when growing.
I applied online. I interviewed at Actiance (Redwood City, CA) in November 2016.
1. Heard back from the recruiter around 2 weeks after applied.
2. Setup a phone screen around 1 week after with the hiring manager for the first round - around 30 mins for common questions and experience.
3. Three Days after #2, setup the second round onsite interview with the hiring manager around 1 hour talk. No other team was involved with the interview.
4. One week after #3, sent an email to follow up to see the process - was told by the hiring manager that the hiring is still going on, please go back and check with them after 1 month
5. One month after #4, sent 4 emails to follow up the process but haven't heard back anything yet.
6. Two weeks after #5, write an review on Glassdoor
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –