- Copenhagen, Denmark
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 27 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2002
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Adform? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Adform employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Very open and supportive mindset, company culture enabling an open dialogue between local markets and Product Team, whereby you rarely find yourself in a situation without getting support to be able to answer more complex, technical inquiries from clients. - Good "freedom under responsibility" culture - Great colleagues!
- Despite the above, the company has shifted from a dynamic start-up culture to a more stiff, corporate culture feel over the last few years. - The "R" and the "D" in R&D, feels disconnected at times which can create some frustration. - Battling giants like Google who use maffia tactics and don't play a fair game, can also create plenty of frustration, making for many steep, uphill battles.
- Anonymous Employee in VilniusDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewMy journey to join Adform in Vilnius was an exhilarating experience from the very beginning. The seamless application process allowed me to showcase my skills and enthusiasm for the company's innovative environment. Throughout the interview stages, the Adform team was not only professional but also genuinely engaging, making me feel like a valued potential member of their community. The prospect of contributing my talents to Adform's cutting-edge projects filled me with excitement, and I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to collaborate and grow within their dynamic team.Interview
Nothing in particular, some stack related questions.Answer Question
See All 32 interviews
Adform Awards & Accolades
- The Drum Digital Advertising Awards Europe, The Drum Online Media Awards, 2022
- TAG Platinum status, TAG, 2022
Popular Careers with Adform Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Adform Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Adform
Employees rate Adform 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 144 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 87% of employees would recommend working at Adform to a friend. This is based on 144 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
48% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Adform as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Adform.
76% of employees think that Adform has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.