I have been working at Adlib Software full-time (More than 5 years)
- Friendly coworkers
- Interesting product
- Potential for a great future
- Lack of product planning (they have lots of great ideas, but no idea how to get there)
- Management doesn't listen to contrary ideas
- Not a lot of room for advancement
- Top-heavy management structure
Advice to Management
Listen to your team. Work incrementally.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adlib Software (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.
Smooth process, thorough interview, talented and smart staff not a walk in the park!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –