Mission: Empower our customers by delivering information that captures the imagination, inspires positive change, sparks social exchange and encourages the type of action that contributes to the vitality of our markets.
I have been working at Advance Local full-time (More than 10 years)
Overall, the size of the video audience continues to grow rapidly, with more than 172 million views on YouTube and 620 million views on Facebook through May. The video work has been winning regional Emmys.
The biggest hurdle faced remains how fast can we adjust our business strategies to deal with the latest headwinds
MatchCraft, our digital marketing company focused on search engine technology for clients that service small and medium businesses, has been awarded the Global Growth Hacker of the Year Award. This award honors the individuals and organizations behind some of the most impactful, innovative and performance-driven work from Bing Ads’ Partners in North America, Europe, and APAC!
Advance Interviewing Tip of the Week: Interviewing Don'ts
1) Talk about past employers in a negative light.
2) Make excuses for mistakes you made in your career - own it and tell the interviewer how you learned from it.
3) Talk over your interviewer.
4) Get too friendly with your interviewers; everything you say and do is being judged.
5) Use slang language, e.g. "you know," "like," "kind of," "um."
6) Fidget during the interview.
7) Tardiness is not acceptable on any level.
8) Slouch in your chair.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –