Mission: We believe every patient should receive quality healthcare!
I have been working at Advanced Medical Reviews full-time (More than 3 years)
- Work from home, ideal for working parent
- The management team values transparency and teamwork to improve operations and company morale
- Dedicated, yet relaxed work environment + friendly coworkers
- Strong staff outreach with lunch brought in every week and fun outside events throughout the year
- Reliance on outside tech support can be cumbersome and frustrating
- Santa Monica has pricey rents, so commuting to work (when necessary) from anywhere in LA is draining
Advice to Management
Continue to boost morale and encourage career growth opportunities
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Advanced Medical Reviews (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.
Very positive. I had sent my resume via fax to the recruiter thinking the job was remote, however, the job posting was for in office. I don't live close enough to commute, however, the recruiter felt I had a very strong resume, and took it upon herself to contact me anyway. After doing the initial interview, she let me know that even though the job was not remote, she would like to speak to the person doing the hiring to see if they'd be interested in still looking at me as a possibility. I ended up doing more interviews in the process and got the position. It was a very friendly, open interview process.