I have been working at Affinity Group full-time (More than 3 years)
- Paid fairly for the work you do
- Privately owned company
- 401k matching
- Generous vacation time
- Lots of ups and downs in the business
- I have seen several years of Q4 layoffs
- VP's are territorial and not cohesive
Advice to Management
- Get the executives to change the culture or get new executives
- Treat your employees like family, instead of treating them like a number that can be let go to improve annual earnings for a private company.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Affinity Group (Wayne, PA) in June 2016.
All handled through Google hangouts app. I had to add two people to my google hangouts contact list. The interviewer was not very good with English Grammar. All of these things were Red Flags fortunately I gave them very limited personal information.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –