Mission: Our mission is simple: Deliver honest financial products that improve lives.
1/18/18 was a very meaningful day at Affirm, Inc. We've followed through with our dedication to transparency and have published our demographic metrics for the very first time. This is a huge milestone for us, and only the beginning of our continuing journey toward building a more inclusive community. Thank you to everyone involved in making this happen!
We're off to a strong start in 2018: 300 employees, more than 1 million loans issued, and a new office in New York! To support these exciting developments, we're looking to grow out our Talent Team. Check out our open roles below.
Affirm is dedicated to changing the way consumer finance works. We build honest financial products that help people prosper.
Our core product allows people to buy now and pay over time. Because of our technology, we can offer financing to more customers than traditional credit, and because of our values, we never charge hidden fees. Consumer finance is still very broken, but we’re only just getting started.
We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
We make complex things simple and clear.
We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.
Make an impact in the world. Work with people who bring out the best in you.
Affirmers believe people come first. We’re passionate about building something that makes a positive change in our customers’ lives.
Success means all hands are on deck—from engineering to sales and operations. We collaborate companywide and challenge each other to bring thoughtful ideas to every project. Even with our growth, Affirm still feels like a tightly-knit team where every perspective counts.
Affirm offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances for you and your dependents.
Other benefits include:
Affirm is a team that has come together from a diverse set of backgrounds to make financial services more meaningful, honest, and inclusive.
Our team at Affirm is growing! Check out our careers page to see what we're building and how you can be a part of it.
I have been working at Affirm full-time (More than a year)
- Competitive compensation
- Max is great
- Growth outlook very bright as our core product continues to win major clients and grow exponentially
- Many employees genuinely motivated by mission and being customer-focused: we've made decisions that cost us in the short term in order to do right by our customers and position us for long term success
- Opportunity to work cross-functionally, valuable if fintech interests you from a capital markets / product / legal perspective
- Collaborative, open culture with talented, motivated team
- Actual emphasis on improving recruiting from nontraditional backgrounds and making everyone at the company feel included and welcome
- This is partially due to the complexity of fintech, from a regulatory perspective and otherwise, but the pace of product development has been somewhat slow. I'm excited to move beyond point of sale lending and expand our relationship with our customers
- Can be stressful, and there are periods of having to put in long hours
Advice to Management
- Keep up the transparency and openness, like sending out monthly financials and frequent exec Q&A
- Be more proactive about employee retention, and fight harder to keep good, veteran employees
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affirm (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.
To start off: Affirm is the best company that I've interviewed with in the entire recruiting season - the recruiter is on top of things (always replies immediately and super helpful), everyone I met and talked to is extremely intelligent and cares about the customers at Affirm
1) 2 phone interviews with hiring managers: basically just a review of background, a mini case study about Affirm's product, and to assess interest and knowledge about the company (at the intersection of payments, credit, and ecommerce)
2) 24 Hours Take Home Analytics exercise: could be done in Python, R, or SQL, basically an assessment of data manipulation and some technical skills. Need to produce a presentation afterwards
3) Onsite: 4 one to one interviews, 2 behavioural and chatting about experiences, 1 business case study and 1 technical interview. Be prepared for some maths and whiteboard coding