- Santa Clara, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 34 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (A)
- Founded in 1999
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
What are your colleagues talking about?
Agilent Technologies Reviews
The engineers and scientists on my team are incredibly talented which makes it a blessing to lead. The most important part that permeates through Agilent is our values, which encourages innovation, open discussion/discourse, and a "can-do" attitude. Agilent hires on culture, so its important that the team members amplify each other's strengths - rather than single hotshots.
Due to the hiring practices, hiring is often closed off and teams are extremely small (relative to competitors). Due to the lack of people, teams are often driven quite hard nonstop.
Agilent Technologies Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewI received an email to schedule a phone screening with the HR recruited a week or two after applying. Another HR rep reached out to schedule my panel interview about a week later. Two weeks after my panel interview, I received the offer. This process takes a long time, but they communicate that with you immediately.Interview
How would you properly troubleshoot?Answer Question
See All 464 interviews
Agilent Technologies Awards & Accolades
- Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work 2023, Glassdoor`, 2023
- Sustainability Leadership Award, The Business Intelligence Group, 2022
- Agilent Earns Great Place to Work® Certification in 20 Countries and Regions, Great Place to Work® (GPTW), 2022
- Top 100 Female-Friendly Companies in the World, Fortune, 2022
- America's top 100 Best Employers For Diversity, Forbes, 2021
Popular Careers with Agilent Technologies Job Seekers
Agilent Technologies FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Agilent Technologies Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits, great work/life balance...
March 11, 2023
People Also Ask about Agilent Technologies
Overall, 85% of employees would recommend working at Agilent Technologies to a friend. This is based on 2,251 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
66% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Agilent Technologies as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Agilent Technologies.
77% of employees think that Agilent Technologies has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.