Mission: Provide the best-possible technology, content sources, and services to empower our clients with media intelligence and the means to share it while delivering the highest possible return on investment.
I worked at Agility PR Solutions full-time
1. Their products and services have potential to compete with bigger players in the industry.
2. The office environment, while siloed by department, is congenial and social.
3. The marketing team is very good - both leaders and staff
4. The analysts do good work - staff only
1. Very poor corporate management - can't say enough about this one
2. Only a handful of employees are valued
3. Customer service is not a priority
4. They brand themselves as a cutting edge company but operate in very antiquated, inefficient ways
5. Terrible internal communications
6. Short sighted decision making
7. Pay does not match the quality of the job done
8. No training or onboarding for new employees - fly by night 'shadowing' only
9. Inexperienced & cliche "used car" type sales leadership
10. Leaders will take credit for employee contributions
Advice to Management
1. Recognize that this is someone's livelihood - take that seriously
2. Make decisions driven by data
3. Do the right thing even if it takes going an extra mile
4. Behave professionally - a 'start up' culture doesn't mean unprofessional
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agility PR Solutions (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.
In person interview with fairly straight forward questions, mainly look to gain insight on past work done in career. Online coding test is administered as well, takes roughly 3 hours to complete so not the shortest of tests.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –