- interesting people around, good for building some initial network
- flexible arrangements
- the office is kinda ok, the cafeteria is somewhere between hit (for me) or miss (for most people)
- the whole company seems to be going nowhere
- organisational structure is too complex, with strong silo mentality everywhere
- incompetent managers that would happily throw you under the bus if it extends their reign
Advice to Management
sack anyone that still plays the "us vs them" game between the departments, the whole market is going down - it's not the right time for it anymore
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agora - Poland.
The interview was not too long. It had 2 stages - phone call and meeting in the office. The manager did not care about my portfolio, important were my skills and expirience. I heard about many great projects they planned to create with me. I was hired already during the interview and informed about my salary and benefits.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –