- Singapore, Singapore
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 7 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2015
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Internet & Web Services
What people are saying about Airwallex
Got a burning question about Airwallex? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Airwallex employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
1. The rapid growth of the US team has significantly influenced both our team culture and our capacity to serve a larger customer base. 2. With the current size of the US team, there is extensive access to leadership, providing ample opportunities to shape the development of processes and decision-making. 3. I'm fortunate to work with a group of really sharp colleagues who are excellent at tackling challenging problems.
1. As a global company, we maintain flexible working hours, which may occasionally require taking calls outside of typical U.S. business hours. 2. Not everyone prefers working from the office.
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Airwallex (United States)
Interview* Recruiter showed up late
* Unstructured and unprepared
* Seemed burned out and disengaged
* Didn't have great questions ready to ask
* Lower than industry compensation range
* Didn't have company metrics top of mindInterview
* Tell me about why this opportunityAnswer Question
See All 150 interviews
Airwallex Awards & Accolades
Popular Careers with Airwallex Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Airwallex Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...They have been talking about rolling out more benefits to be more in line with other tech companies in Australia for well over a year....
September 22, 2022
People Also Ask about Airwallex
Employees rate Airwallex 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 265 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 56% of employees would recommend working at Airwallex to a friend. This is based on 265 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
25% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Airwallex as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Airwallex.
65% of employees think that Airwallex has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.