Mission: Allant is a marketing technology services provider that delivers
end-to-end omni-channel services for a marketer.
We do this through faster customer data integration, better analytical insights, easy to understand data visualizations, and effective campaign ...
Allant Group and RedPoint Global announce a partnership to deliver solutions for retailers that enable optimized customer engagement and accelerated revenue generation. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQLVl
Allant Group employees donated 475 lbs. of food to the West Suburban Community Pantry! We are proud to partner with such a great charity - The West Suburban Community Pantry offers food for the hungry and resources to empower persons to improve their quality of life. Their vision is a community without hunger.
We believe our clients derive the most value from our relationship when our activities are aligned with client objectives, and managed to agreed-upon goals. Communication and transparency are the keys to our effective understanding of those objectives and how we are expected to contribute to their achievement.
We have consistently been recognized by Forrester since 2007 for our solutions and industry leading service. We've also received awards for some of the specific solutions we developed for our clients.
In May of 2017, the Allant Group was featured in a Forrester Vendor Landscape on Customer Analytic Service Providers. Brandon Purcell, the author of the report, said "Customer analytics service providers help their clients transform customer data into analytical insight to optimize customer decisions and design customer-focused programs and initiatives that drive acquisition, retention, cross-sell/upsell, and targeted marketing campaigns."
Coming September of 2017 - Allant Group was chosen to participate in the Customer Analytics Wave. The highest honor Forrester gives out.
To read the full rvendor landscape go to our website to download for free.
The Allant Group was also chosen by Forrester to be included in the Insights Services Directory Q2 2017.
Forrester explains the methodology of being chosen for the directory as:
Insights service providers offer clients access to cutting-edge technology, third-party data sources, and advanced analytics methodologies, combined with more traditional implementation services and supported by business and functional expertise. This emerging class of service providers is defined by its end-to-end, iterative client engagement model, which we refer to as the insights services cycle:
1) Identify business problems and refine their definition.
2) Source and manage relevant data.
3) Apply analytics and data science methods.
4) Deliver and support the implementation of insights.
The Allant Group is leading the way for smart marketers to reach their audiences in more meaningful ways. Long an expert in building and supporting complex marketing databases, we have become a leader in navigating Big Data and delivering progressive marketing solutions to our blue chip clients. Real-time and interactive campaigns via the Internet have revolutionized digital media.
The Allant Group emphasizes a customer service culture and we are well positioned for continued high growth. We are looking for more great talent to join our team.
Sound exciting? It is. And we are on the lookout for people who share our values - we are OPEN, RESPONSIVE, FLEXIBLE
You too? Search our openings for a role that sounds right to you.
Competitive pay, great benefits, a collaborative work culture and a common view that what we’re doing is important and frankly - pretty exciting to work on.
I have been working at Allant Group full-time (More than 10 years)
- A new Ownership that is local, in the office and engaged.
- Company meetings are actually on a regular basis.
- The new leadership is realistic and transparent about company finances & projections.
- Modern concepts are not just talked about, they are acted upon.
- A great looking new office space.
- As other reviewers have stated, there are a lot of smart dedicated employees that have been at Allant for numerous years and are working together to make sure the company succeeds.
- The new leadership worked really hard on righting the ship and repairing the Allant reputation. Because of their efforts, Allant was recognized by "The Forrester Wave".
- Stratgeic partnerships and a an acquisition are opening up new business opportunities.
- Growth has been slow, but a lot of work has been put into stabalizing the company and there is a more concentrated effort to grow the business.
Advice to Management
- Continue the communication lines with the employees, there is a lot of industry knowledge and expertise working at Allant.
- As others have stated, stay the course, there are some exciting opportunties on the horizion.
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allant Group.
I emailed Allant asking if they had any internship positions open for the summer and attached my resume. I received a response back saying they do and would like to set up an interview within the next couple of weeks. Due to scheduling conflicts from other internship offers, I asked if they could do the interview that week. They were very understanding and agreed. During the interview, we went through my resume step-by-step. She asked questions about my coursework, my goals for the summer, and career goals. She then asked me questions about data science, predictive modelling, and statistical techniques (e.g. Linear/Logistic Regression, Principal Component Analysis, etc.). Lastly, she asked about what programming languages I knew and asked if I was familiar with SAS. Within the following week, I was offered the internship.
The interview itself was very laid back and felt more like a conversation, which helped me relax. The interviewer was very kind and patient. Again, the interview felt like a conversation so at points she asked for my thoughts about things in data science and on other topics. Overall, I would have to say this was the best interview experience I've had so far.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –