Mission: To serve and secure the people, homes and businesses of our communities.
I have been working at AlliedBarton part-time (More than 5 years)
- Great hours (you can really get the hours you want)
- Availability (people are always available to help you out when you are in need of it)
- Professional (accounts/contracts trust Allied Barton to get the job done so with that comes respect)
- Stagnant (very difficult to move up)
- Pay (Wish pay could be a lot better)
Advice to Management
Figure out a way to make pay better since the reputation is there.
I applied online. I interviewed at AlliedBarton.
Group interview with approximately 20 other hopeful employees. After interrogation, all were asked to give a swab inside their mouth to be tested for drugs. Before we were hired, we needed to read all about rules, regulation lsand benefits of being employed by the company.