I have been working at Ally Commerce full-time (More than a year)
- Incredible organization that encourages and demands constant team collaboration and integration.
Inclusive organization with true transparency (+/-)
Everyone works hard and loves what they do
Expects every role to develop and grow in tandem with the business
Encourages creativity and scrappiness
- Being part of an amazing business model that has true unlimited growth and scalability
- Still a small company feel with BIG results
- Leaders that care for the individual and the bottom line
- Slow hiring process (others may say "thorough")
Advice to Management
Grow and hire for more growth!
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ally Commerce (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.
Most thorough process I have ever been through. The interview consisted of 2 different phone screens, 1 Virtual (Skype) interview with HR and outgoing VP Ops, then an onsite "face 2 face" with 4 other executives in the company. Each with a different focus.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –