I worked at Aloha Technology full-time (More than 5 years)
- Exposure to new technologies
- Good for Freshers
- You will learn stress management
- Very micro management. It's like one man army.
- If you agree with the boss then you are good, otherwise you have no respect.
- Some unprofessional managers who don't think before talking (Yelling at juniors).
- Don't expect any formal documents such as Appraisal Letter, Promotion Letter, etc.
- Very bad salary structure, 80-90% of your total salary is your Basic only. No PF, etc.
Advice to Management
-Improve the standard of management and HR Department.
-There is no role of HR for employee's issue.
-Think for employees to provide better infrastructure.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aloha Technology (Pune (Brazil)) in October 2017.
I applied from college placement campus, it took one whole day for the aptitude+technical written test, followed by 2 technical interviews then a 1st HR interview and next day 2nd video HR in the company at baner.
Written test is consist of technical and aptitude questions
the technical interview is between average and complicated
HR was mostly of family background and info about company
video HR was of typical HR qns which was quite simple.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –