I have been working at Alumnus Software full-time (Less than a year)
1. You know complete detail of the project you are working for, unlike MNC s where juniors are unaware of what the project actually is.
2. Can implement own ideas and convey that to other without any trouble
3. Flat hierarchy
4. Even the CEO is very friendly and if time permits, can have a chat
1. Employees are lathergic, and basically starts working after lunch, hence delay in leaving office most of the days
2. Being a new employee shouldn't comment, but heard for most salary growth is little slow
Advice to Management
Marketing need to be sorted. Recruiting some professional management employee adviced.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alumnus Software (Kolkata (India)) in February 2016.
Technical round: A Problem statement was given in java.A limited time was given to solve the problem. After which you will be called for an interview. The time that they give is too less considering the problem statement that seems a bit tedious due to time constraints.
Reasons for Declining
the compensation was not upto the mark.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –