I worked at American Eurocopter as a contractor (More than a year)
In a few words :
- fantastic people working in the company
- leader in the helicopter manufacturing industry
- Management is clearly not always made of people with the best skills
- Don't expect to be promoted based on how well you performed
- Few announcement dealing with how well the company is doing
Advice to Management
The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Eurocopter.
Their screening process is too easy. It was definitely not technical AT ALL. Be sure to know EXACTLY what you will be doing as an employee before you sign anything. I had a one-on-one with HR then met up with a manager and did a tour of half the facility.