I have been working at American Furniture Rentals full-time (More than a year)
-make your own schedule
- client relationships
- home stagings are fun and can be fulfilling
- micromanaging is encouraged
- benefits and vacation time is a joke
- very unsupportive of staff
- not very proactive. They prefer to wait and see if there is an issue and then will look at correcting it after the fact instead of fixing it from the beginning
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Furniture Rentals (Woburn, MA) in September 2016.
Very thorough and friendly process. Met with accounted executive and general manager. They asked about my history and let me know what would be expected. I really liked to process. It was fun.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –