I worked at Americas Society/Council of the Americas as an intern
- People passionate about LatAm economics, politics and business.
- Internships are paid -- rare in think tanks and politics
- Premier access to great programming and publications (Americas Quarterly)
- Friendly culture / great place to learn
- Full-time pay not competitive for NYC.
- Need to work hard/go back to school to advance the ranks.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Americas Society/Council of the Americas.
Met with all of the relevant department heads in separate interviews that lasted for about a half day. Was brought back and offered the job in person not over email.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –