I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time (More than 5 years)
positive workplace, good colleagues, hot industry, company focused, industry recognition from analyst community like Gartner, leadership always trying to do better
- HR processes need streamline and better communication
- healthcare insurance costs too high
- more modeling automation equals less learning opportunity for human analysts
Advice to Management
- keep up the social events and xmas parties, I dont think they are extravagent at all.
- keep valuing people and make sure its not just lip service.
- investing in automation is good, but too much of a good thing can turn bad
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Charlottesville, VA) in September 2016.
I applied on their website with a cover letter and resume. One week later I was asked to take some tests, a basic math/reading one and a personality test. I practiced for a couple hours before testing and they were fun. I had a phone interview one week later, which I felt went poorly. I was still asked in for an in-person interview one week later, then was frustrated when it was rescheduled last minute. I had pretty low expectations, but I really enjoyed my in-person interview. I had 5 half hour interviews with people throughout the company. The first included a few math/critical thinking questions, which I did not do great on, but the rest were behavioral. I felt the interviewers were all friendly and sharp. I received an offer the next day.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –