I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anesthesia Quality Institute (Park Ridge, IL) in April 2013.
Internal Recruiter - Very good. Asset to the company, knowledgeable, tough but good questions.
Hiring Manager - Very good, energetic, open/honest, knowledgeable.
Lead Technical Interviewer -
* Had difficulty communicating/formulating questions
* Performed minimal candidate listening/Did a lot of attempted talking.
* Jumped to candidate conclusions too quickly. Made incorrect assumptions.
* After an early interview question related to reporting tools did not appear to be answered to his liking, he kept looking at the wall clock and kept mentioning the time to his teammates as a signal to end the interview.
* I found him during the interview to be rude, obnoxious, impulsive, and way too impressed with his own accomplishments at the company.
* He did not appear to be someone that would help a new hire climb the learning curve of the loose systems that he has built and would be very difficult to work with. I strongly suspect that he may have had something to do with the prior position holder leaving the company.
Consequently, I would have turned an offer down.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –