Mission: We provide the highest quality values led recruitment service delivered by the best consultants, utilising a search methodology derived from a passion for innovation, thought leadership and outstanding corporate social responsibility.
I have been working at Annapurna HR full-time
- Great company culture harvested by three values led Directors who have grown the business organically.
- Award winning training programme which continues throughout your career with the business
- Innovative environment where people are encouraged to voice their opinions and think entrepreneurially.
- Top commission scheme with lots of other incentives too, including company holidays and lunch clubs.
- Relaxed office environment with table tennis, pool table and Xbox.
- Annapurna offers employees the freedom to set their own KPI's and trusts them to manage their own time and build their own desks. So if you need/like to be micromanaged then perhaps not the best suited agency for you.
Advice to Management
- Keep ensuring that the company culture and values continue to be central to the business as it continues to grow internationally.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Annapurna HR (London, England (UK)).
Great interview - very relaxed atmosphere and a two-way process. Given lots of information, introduced to numerous people and given an honest account of the company and the opportunity. Felt welcomed, relaxed and motivated to join the company throughout the process. I was asked to complete a presentation on myself to give background on my career to date and my knowledge of the company/industry and markets you would be moving into.