I have been working at Apixio full-time (More than 3 years)
- This group of people is highly intelligent and very passionate. It is a really great team to work with.
- It has been pretty incredible to see the team grow and see the sophistication of products and processes over the last three years.
- Senior Leadership team has been invested in and has helped immensely.
- Sales growth patterns and market interest in the product are strong.
- It is NEVER boring, there is always a new problem to solve.
- The amount and pace of work is still largely driven by CMS deadlines that happen throughout the year. Creates some stressful periods of the year.
- As expected in a startup world, change never stops. This can be challenging.
Advice to Management
-Keep focusing on building the kind of culture that makes people love their workplace. Make this a constant initiative.
-Facilitate and encourage communication across teams.
-Provide additional opportunities for education structured as part of the workday, as well as for individuals to pursue those opportunities on their own.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apixio (San Mateo, CA).
Initially contacted by a third party recruiter, she was nice and helpful throughout the process...
I first had telephonic interview with the Hiring Manager, then telephonic plus online coding interview with a engineer.. So far good... then I got called for Onsite interview... their office is nice, work culture seemed to be ok, two interviews were good focused on problem solving and coding skills... in one of the interview only question asked to me was 'do you have any question?'... then remaining two interviews were high level manager... these management guys were rude, seemed very pushy and arrogants... I didn't get offer but I had already decided to not to go there...
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –