- Burlington, MA
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2005
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Computer Hardware Development
What people are saying about Appfire Technologies
8 months ago
Hi Everyone, If anyone can share any info about Appfire and Coralogix companies (like culture, management, salary, work-life balance, etc.) it's for Tech. Support Engineer position. Also, which company will be more beneficial for advancing/moving into potential SRE or DevOps positions? Thanks.
Got a burning question about Appfire Technologies? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Appfire Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Appfire Technologies Reviews
- Appfire finds amazing industry talent and gives them the capabilities to succeed - Lots of investment to get even better as a company, from both culture and business angles - Rocket ship growth with purpose - Senior leadership cares about their team and makes an active effort to build community - Leaders also perform individual contributor work as opposed to simply managing their teams - Focus on building together vs in silos
- No 401k match for US employees (yet)
Appfire Technologies Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Boston, MAAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewInterview process was great - had an opportunity to meet multiple members of the team I’d be working with and get a lot of clarity on expectations with the role. The hiring team was also really communicative and moved things along quickly which I really appreciated!Interview
What are you looking for in your next role?Answer Question
See All 17 interviews
Appfire Technologies Awards & Accolades
- Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2023, Inc. Magazine, 2023
- Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2023, KMWorld Magazine, 2023
Popular Careers with Appfire Technologies Job Seekers
Appfire Technologies FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Appfire Technologies Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Working at Appfire means being part of a well known company in the Atlassian ecosystem which is making it keep growing, you’ll get benefits such as competitive salary, great PTO policies....
August 4, 2022
People Also Ask about Appfire Technologies
Employees rate Appfire Technologies 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 40 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 85% of employees would recommend working at Appfire Technologies to a friend. This is based on 40 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
47% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Appfire Technologies as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Appfire Technologies.
76% of employees think that Appfire Technologies has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.