Mission: Our mission is to help customers turn next-generation technologies into profitable new industries. We engineer highly sophisticated manufacturing equipment and processes that are used to build complex devices at extremely high-volumes. In personal electronics, volume production ...
I have been working at Applied Materials full-time (More than a year)
- Large company with multiple business divisions and multiple market segments. Each division like a separate company with its own culture.
- Opportunities to travel
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
- Diversity and everyone is friendly
- IoT will drive future growth of company
- Work can be stressful at times. Very fast paced.
- Hierarchical structure
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applied Materials.
I applied through career center in school. I received an email about on campus interview and met 2 managers on campus later. I met each manager for 30 minutes. Interview took an hour.