I have been working at Arcanys full-time (Less than a year)
- Gaming room to relieve stress and build bonds with coworkers
- REALLY Flexible time without micromanagement from administrations
- Free lunch with a menu that blows your mind!
- Awesome technology used my current project (AWS serverless!)
- Week end trainings, it feels like arcanys is your parents sending you back to school with 'baon'!
- Great coworkers, enough said.
- Competent owner, knows when to say no to bad projects. Always puts employees first.
- Cofee machine (Free expresso, americano, latte, cappochino)
- Fast Recruiting process
- So much more to write down but those are the core why I love working here!
If you are reading this then the only problem is you havn't joined yet.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arcanys (New York, NY) in March 2018.
HR Interview - Skype/Mobile Call
Technical Exam - Remote, Zip, Email
Technical Interview - Skype Video Call
Final Interview - Skype Video Call with the CEO
I just don't like that when you ask so many question you are assumed to have no trust rather than thinking that the person is just interested in the company.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –