Mission: To be the best at enabling our clients to efficiently and effectively make the right business decisions.
I have been working at Archetype Consulting full-time
- Flexible work environments (ability to work remotely depending on the client)
- Really smart and talented people
- Family oriented
- Expected to produce quality work on challenging assignments
- Fun team events and off-sites
- Many opportunities to learn new things
- Client work can sometimes be operational in nature and less consultative
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archetype Consulting (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.
There was an online application followed by an IQ/reasoning test and then a phone interview. I head nothing back after the phone interview. Even worse, they emailed me by mistake after my interview inviting me to interview again. Seems like a very disorganized process.
We encourage all our staff to become thought leaders. If you join our team, you can contribrute!
Check out our blog here and visit often as we post new blogs every week: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQfc5
We are proud to be a Platinum Sponsor at Splash!
Learn more about our leading partnership with OneStream software: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQzPS
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –