Mission: To be the best at enabling our clients to efficiently and effectively make the right business decisions.
I have been working at Archetype Consulting full-time
- Flexible work environments (ability to work remotely depending on the client)
- Really smart and talented people
- Family oriented
- Expected to produce quality work on challenging assignments
- Fun team events and off-sites
- Many opportunities to learn new things
- Client work can sometimes be operational in nature and less consultative
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archetype Consulting (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.
There was an online application followed by an IQ/reasoning test and then a phone interview. I head nothing back after the phone interview. Even worse, they emailed me by mistake after my interview inviting me to interview again. Seems like a very disorganized process.
Love OneStream? Come work for us!
Our team is presenting at #TC18.
Be sure to check out our free resources and say hi to us while you're in NOLA.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –