I worked at Argon ST full-time (More than 3 years)
- Good people putting in good work
- Good benefits
- For the most part, runs fairly efficiently
- Management is at odds with where the market is going and bringing in good work.
- Seems to be on the fringe of technologies with little momentum building.
- Core product line is arcane and inefficient that only a few old timers has a full grasp on.
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Argon ST (Washington, DC) in January 2013.
It is a subsidiary of the Boeing Company; Uses the same primary Boeing BESS online website: Just 2 days after I 'applied' to the position (via a BESS notification), I received a phone call from an "HR Type" personnel, who, IMHO, could not go past the fact that I was not currently working as a "RF Engineer" albeit my 'past experience' appropriately matched the position at least 90%, and I passed the pre-requisite questionnaire!