I worked at Argy, Wiltse, & Robinson P. C. full-time (More than a year)
- fairly sophisticated training regime
- good amount of company events
- paperless company
- busy season food provided on the regular
- hours are manageable - better than big acct firms
- small clients
- training regime is solid but training on projects is minimal
- some partners are clearly better than others
- mixed messages on promotion requirements
Advice to Management
re-evaluate the partner and senior management people
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argy, Wiltse, & Robinson P. C. in August 2012.
I interviewed with an agency. Initially they went with someone else but there was a need for an additional person.
None. I was satisfied with what they had offered and it was for only a month.