I have been working at Ariat full-time (Less than a year)
- Creative office space
- Warm and helpful team
- General feeling of camaraderie and support (people are willing to help you)
- Family feeling (you aren't an employee number)
- The location can be hard to get to (and the traffic is pretty bad) but the vibe in the office makes it worth it
Advice to Management
- Continue to support the respectful atmosphere
- Continue the current focus on individual development
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ariat in October 2016.
Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –