Mission: To make art accessible to all by transforming the way the world discovers, personalizes, shares and purchases art.
I have been working at Art.com full-time (More than 3 years)
- Continues to be a great place to work. Good location, great benefits, and many good, smart folks to work with.
- We offer great products and exceptional services for our customers. I am very proud of what we are doing.
- Also excited about having new leaders coming on board and make necessary changes. I know that changes is hard & uncomfortable (at first), but I believe in the new direction, and I think these changes will carry us to the next level.
- Also the renew focus on evolving/replacing our legacy technology platform, and modernizing our day-to-day tools and work environment are welcome changes. Working in the technology department, I am excited about what we are about to do
- Not much Cons. Just make sure we take care of the employees especially during the period of change. Continue to listen to the employees and be transparent.
Advice to Management
- Stay consistent with your messages and vision.
- Be on the look out not to burn out your staff.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Art.com (Emeryville, CA) in August 2016.
Two in-person interviews, even though they knew I was from out of town. Asked me the exact same questions during the second interview. Refused to give a salary range until I did. Didn't follow up from second interview until weeks after. When asked, they didn't give any feedback or criticism to help me with interviews in the future. Waste of time.