I have been working at Arthrex full-time (More than 5 years)
Great products and leads the field in innovation. Never a shortage of new products to sell. Also have great educational services for both sales reps and physicians.
No benefits. 1099 with great pay, but it would be nice to have health insurance and 401k. Everything is payed for by rep with no reimbursement.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arthrex (Naples, FL).
1. Tech Screen with two Headhunters at Titian Tech
2. Tech Interview with ACT (Santa Barbara division)
3. HR Interview with ACT (Santa Barbara division)
4. Tech Interview with Arthrex (Naples)
5. Promise to move forward. Interviewer needed to discuss which team (Arthrex or ACT) I was best suited for.
6. Next correspondence was the head hunter indicating they did not want to move forward; which was in complete contradiction to my discussion with manager in Naples.
I'm a top candidate for this position and was qualified for not one but to positions they posted.
Based upon my research, I strongly suspect there is a "Diversity" issue with this company.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –