Good food, catered lunches
Culture rather dull
People are not too outgoing, must take initiative
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aspera (New York, NY).
The entire process took over 2 months.
1. Coding challenge - Difficult
2. Phone interview - Resume walk-through and shared details about the role. Experience Positive
3. Onsite Interview - 4 45 min interviews with the members of the team. All nice and friendly. Not very difficult. Experience Positive.
4. IBM aptitude test - Difficult
5. Phone interview with the Co-founder - Din't show up at the time of the call twice and called late the last time. Recruiter is unaware that the co-founder din't call and needs to be notified each time. Experience Negative