Mission: Making IT serve the needs of business.
I have been working at Atomic Data full-time (More than a year)
1. Great Team with best in class technical expertise in everything they do
2. Clear focus, future direction and plan in place
3. People grow within the company and progress to roles and advance in Career. Lots of growth opportunity
4. Quick decision making and standing by it. Not a lot of time spent waiting for decisions to be made.
5. Ready to take chance / risk in new areas
6. For a company of this size, has all support functions and departments in place
7. Everybody is kept accountable for their results. Non-performance is addressed immediately / not tolerated
8. Leadership team is approachable as needed by email / chat / call
9. Any ideas for change / process / feedback is welcome and not ridiculed. Interesting to read some of the past reviews and things are already better now.
10. Open, direct feedback and emotions are not hidden. What the management say is what they think
11. Open seating structure, may be too much to handle at first, but huge value in eliminating cubes and walls
and of course, fully stocked Kitchen - all the time.
At times, work may be overwhelming and due to the nature of the business, employees are need to be available outside of of work hours / weekends as needed (although flexibility in timing exist when things like that happen)
Advice to Management
Continue doing what you are doing...
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atomic Data (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.
I was called in for three separate interviews and all went well; however, after the final interview I never received any form of contact from the company. I waited a few weeks and called to inquire the status of the hiring process and never received a return call or even an email.
After more than a year of work behind the scenes with Minnesota United FC, we can finally share that Atomic Data is now the official Wi-Fi, Cloud, and IT partner at Allianz Field! Click to read more. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQfzl
Together with Summit Academy OIC & Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, we're announcing a new partnership called “Summit Tech” to diversify the region’s IT workforce and help address workforce shortage issues. Read the announcement here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQVt2
Tech Hiring Commitment
Helping to train, hire and promote more technology workers
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions