- Chicago, CA
- 51 to 200 Employees
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 2018
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Software Development
What are your colleagues talking about?
Avail Car Sharing Reviews
Avail Car Sharing Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewIt was a seamless process! I got to meet with the manager and future team members — the recruiter was also helpful. This process was all done remote via video.Interview
Name a difficult time and how you handled it.Answer Question
See All 3 interviews
Avail Car Sharing Awards & Accolades
- Globee Awards Gold Winner for Achievement in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Globee Awards, 2022
- Globee Awards Gold Winner for Achievement in Health and Work Balance, Globee Awards, 2022
Avail Car Sharing FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Avail Car Sharing Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Avail Car Sharing
Employees rate Avail Car Sharing 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 23 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 77% of employees would recommend working at Avail Car Sharing to a friend. This is based on 23 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
67% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Avail Car Sharing as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Avail Car Sharing.
60% of employees think that Avail Car Sharing has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.