Mission: People make us who we are and it is only natural that we encourage teamwork, involvement, responsibility and mutual respect.
Excellence is a value that inspires us to deliver high quality work externally as well as internally and to constantly improve our ...
I have been working at Avangate full-time (More than 3 years)
- Company in a hot market - the intersection of digital transformation and the reinvention of commerce.
- Company has successfully grown quarter on quarter since it's founding 8+ years ago and knows how to execute, and do so with an extreme focus on being a partner to their customers. In fact, the company has grown 6X in the last 4 years
- Great inclusive culture - people are passionate about what they are doing, open to learning, and have fun together ... look at company parties and you'll see everyone dancing, no pretensions, but humble and open
- Global company - if you want to learn how a global company operates with vendors equally distributed around the world (albeit America growing the fastest), Avangate not only needs to market and sell, but to operate and collaborate globally
- Early mover compared to its traditional competitors
- Global company - be ready for early morning and late night calls, inevitable missed communications, and certainly some travel
- Scaling up - new processes, people, systems ... be ready for change
Advice to Management
Over communicate to the organization on how the company continues to lead its market, even as it expands into adjacent markets.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avangate in June 2016.
Interview was done over the phone and then in person. Very basic questions and did not involve anything too difficult.
They initially missed the phone interview time frame and had to call back later in the week, which was frustrating at the time.