I have been working at Avanti Communications full-time (More than a year)
- Really interesting Industry
- Having worked in the industry for 10 years Avanti's product is good
- Very good on flexibility on working from home
- No teams talk to each other
- Upper management don't know what is going on
- No commission structure
- Everyone is either leaving or looking to leave
- Culture is non existence
- Alot of "dead weight" employees who will get advanced for no reason
Advice to Management
Take a long look at how you are spending your money. You have a lot of your worst employees earning the most and bringing in the least. Try and create a culture instead of just putting fear into people.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanti Communications (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.
I was interviewed by CSO, HR director and Deputy head of sales for 1 hour. I was the last person that was interviewed for the role. I was then on the short list. I was asked to prepare a presentation on my 100 days at office plus a second presentation on improvements on the website. After I and another candidate provided our presentations, we were told after 1 week that the previous marketing director had come back for his job.
that I was told by the agency that previous Marketing director had decided to come back to his job. It was a poorly conducted interview process, feedback and till today I and the other shortlisted candidate don't know why they allowed this to happen.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –