Mission: We create an extremely configurable platform used by global organizations to recruit new hires and manage employees. Our objective is to build solutions that are powerful, intuitive, and performant, and we’re looking for talented people to join our team.
I have been working at Avature full-time (More than 3 years)
- Dynamic Company, start-up feel but privately held and profitable
- Software platform is best in class, always improving with 2 week release cycle
- A lot of opportunity for growth. New management positions are created monthly and internal mobility is heavily promoted
- global company so lots of diverse people and cultures
- Great customer base with tons of Fortune 500 companies
- have share of growing pains but very manageable and indicative of rapid growth
Advice to Management
keep it up!
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avature (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2018.
There are four rounds of interviews, an initial "let's get to know eachother" interview, a logic test interview (where they assess your problem solving skills) and two interviews with different members of the team your interviewing to join. After that, you receive feedback from an Avature HR rep. The only bad thing I can say about the process is that it is rather long, and as a candidate you can sometimes feel rather left in the dark, not knowing what your current status is.
We'd like to introduce the Life At Avature blog! Avaturians are a creative bunch with a lot to say, so here you'll find articles ranging from detailed technical processes to how it feels to be a musician in the Avaband.
Come get to know us!