I worked at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill full-time (Less than a year)
* dynamic environment that provides you with the opportunity to interact with vastly diverse staff,guests,and musical talent.
* they work with you to make your schedule manageable
* great teamwork effort
* late hours
* Saturday night club clientele can be rowdy
* dealing with manager of Harlem Gospel Choir
Advice to Management
* work on menu and food product sourcing
* develop a different nightly auditing report system
I applied in-person. I interviewed at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill (Memphis, TN) in August 2014.
Vey simple, you come in, speak with management, they normally hire on the spot If they like you and your experience. I advise all that are coming to try to get a job to dress nice. Management loves when potential servers dress up for the interview. They more than likely will hire you on the spot if they love your presentation
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –