Mission: To produce measurable results for our clients by driving & sustaining engagement with their employees, channel partners & consumers.
I worked at BI WORLDWIDE full-time
Great pay. Strong base salary, bonus and incentives. Fun company to work for with good people.
Training needs a lot of work. The online resources & information needed is not in one central location. It's a sales sink or swim situation and support is limited, budgets tight. The organization focuses on the behavioral economics side of the coin. More emphasis would be good on what is really being sold-- the actual solutions, platforms and costs.
Most successful BDDs are long term and have solid accounts they have developed over the years. Others who make it past the 2 year mark gain business with RFPs. Otherwise, it is a revolving door, turnover is shockingly high.
Company seems to be going thru a reorg of sorts.
Health care benefits are not the best.
Advice to Management
Invest in training, inhouse support, new technology. Rather than have high turnover, give BDDs more time or business to work with.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BI WORLDWIDE.
1. Phone interview with internal recruiter
2. Tests! Personality and IQ/cognitive/skills tests. One test is timed and many do not pass!
3. Phone interview with hiring manager
4. Face to face interview with hiring manager and co-workers (1/2 day experience)
5. Fly to corporate for all day interviews with heads of each department. First you will be exepected to do a presentation to a large group of employees. The presentation is your plan of action and why you should be hired for the position. You may know before you get home if you get the job. I was called at the airport with the thumbs up.
6. Background check
The interview process was not "difficult", but it was extensive. BIW wants to make sure background, skills and personality are a good fit for the job and team. If you can make it past the tests and standup presentation, you will most likely get a job offer.