I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time
Working at BIAS has been a great experience so far -
- Accessible management - Open Door Policy
- Professional development opportunities - management is willing to invest in the tools and training needed to be successful
- Opportunities for promotion
- Collaboration between coworkers and teams is encouraged - lots of plans for more collaboration space in the new office building
- Monthly employee events (happy hours, holiday parties, Painted Pin, etc.) and wellness events (healthy potlucks, Kickboxing, Yoga, etc.) are always fun!
Employee base is expanding, so communication can sometimes be difficult - new company collaboration tools like SharePoint and Lync are helping with this.
Advice to Management
Keep hiring great people to account for the growth we're experiencing.
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at BIAS Corp (Reston, VA) in August 2014.
They had me interview with my co workers as well as flying down to Atlanta to meet with the Management team. Once i was offered the job it was quick to get me in the role and started.