- Covington, KY
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2008
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Shipping & Trucking
What are your colleagues talking about?
BM2 Freight Services Reviews
- Work / Life balance is a primary focus - Compensation and benefits are very fair - Management has no problem stepping in to provide solutions when problems arise. - The company culture cultivated an honest atmosphere that allowed employees to express themselves while maintaining a professional outward appearance. - Management truly cares about the individual success of each employee.
- As in most sales jobs, it's a "what have you done for me lately" atmosphere. Expectations for performance only increase month by month. - Sales support teams like tracking and carriers sales fluctuate in the benefits they provide on a weekly basis depending on how much business you garner. - SOPs aren't always clearly established and the expectations of each division are skewed making it difficult to depend on people you're told to depend on.
BM2 Freight Services Awards & Accolades
- Best in Cincy Business, Cincinnati Magazine, 2022
- Top 100 Logistics Companies, Transport Topics, 2022
Popular Careers with BM2 Freight Services Job Seekers
BM2 Freight Services FAQ
All answers shown come directly from BM2 Freight Services Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The benefits are pretty good for the industry we are in and the Covington office has beautiful views....
January 12, 2023
People Also Ask about BM2 Freight Services
Employees rate BM2 Freight Services 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 45 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 59% of employees would recommend working at BM2 Freight Services to a friend. This is based on 45 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
53% of employees think that BM2 Freight Services has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.