I have been working at BOCCARD full-time (More than a year)
- Great place to obtain knowledge and experience as they always have new projects with big customers.
- If you show commitment and interest, there will be always room for growth.
- Great office environment, everybody gets along and works well as a team.
- HR and management cares for your career expectations with regular performance reviews and training opportunities.
- Multi-cultural environment - you work with people with different backgrounds which is great if you are open-minded...
Work load is heavy - you can get compensation days/bonus though.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BOCCARD.
Very simple, they explained expectations and company culture. I toured the workshop. It was a panel of 2 people. They spoke French. Working atmosphere was laid back. I applied through a college/university site.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –