- San Francisco, CA
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- Company - Private
- Accounting & Tax
- $100 to $500 million (USD)
Got a burning question about BPM? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BPM employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
"Because People Matter"
ProsBPM really cares about the growth of its employees, which is seen in its opportunities for growth and continually supporting work life balance.
ConsBPM continually strives to address any employee concerns that may arise.
BPM Photos+ Add Photo
Audit Associate InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at BPM (United States) in Apr 2023
InterviewI applied online and was contacted by a campus recruiter. 30 minutes with campus recruiter which went fairly well. 2 days later got an interview invitation to meet one senior associate and one A2. Interview was all behavior based questions and they really want to get to know you and how you will fit into the company.Interview
Why assurance over tax/advisory? Why BPM? Why public accounting? Name a challenge you recently faced and how did you overcame it and what would you have done differently if you could go back. A lot of name a time so just prepare for thatAnswer Question
See All 76 interviews
BPM Awards & Accolades
- Bay Area Best Places to Work, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2019
- Top 5 Accounting Firm in the Bay Area, San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal, 2019
- Best CPA Firm for Women, Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) and American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA), 2019
- 2019 Vault Accounting 50, Vault, 2018
- Best of Accounting™ Award, Inavero's Best of Accounting, 2018
Popular Careers with BPM Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from BPM Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What are perks and other benefits like at BPM?
...Good comprehensive benefits, Effort to promote work/life balance, strives to improve and grow company, offers WFH flexibility...
May 1, 2022
People Also Ask about BPM
To get a job at BPM, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at BPM and prepare for tough questions.