I worked at BankIslami Pakistan Limited full-time (More than 3 years)
- 1st Job
- Much to learn from single platform
- worked in a capacity, more than that of the designation
- Required less travel
- Predefined and updated policies to empower employees
- too low salary for the type of work being carried out
- unwanted MIS
- Low regard for high achievement
- Managers found violation the policies at many instances
- low incentives and no bonus at all
- unwanted responsibilities and surveillance
- gender discrimination : females can leave earlier, male can sleep in bank
Advice to Management
- HR, IT, Operations and Marketing departments requires much more changes and efficient policies
- Head of Departments shall not let go any malpractice at all, no compensation on personal, designation or experience bases
- Upgrade your technology, so process of MIS shall be automated, reports and penalties of any sort shall be easy to adhere.
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BankIslami Pakistan Limited (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2017.
interviewer was very polite and scrutinized my CV and started asking questions. and he said that why did I mentioned critical thinking in my CV as one of my skills. and started asking qs about what it really meant to me as I was in a job fair my ans was brief and to the point.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –