Mission: We’re Building A Better World.
We’re fiercely committed to improving lives across the globe. Providing meaningful work in an environment of care and compassion, we send people home fulfilled by their time with us. As a business, we have a ...
I worked at Barry-Wehmiller full-time
1) Very close knit group
2) Salary Exempt
3) Possible to take a break from work in case of emergency
1) No opportunity for growth
2) Your suggestions are often ignored
3) Leadership position based solely on seniority and not on quality.
Advice to Management
1) Give a little challenge to our employees once in a while
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barry-Wehmiller (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.
Interviewed with three managers and senior designers. Very open and candid about expectations for the role within the company. They responded back within a reasonable amount of time after the interview. Asked very standard questions about experience with designing solutions, statistics, and experience.