- Leverkusen, Germany
- 10000+ Employees
- 36 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (BAYN)
- Founded in 1863
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
What people are saying about Bayer
Hi, I have applied for the role of regional virtual event manager Bayer Dubai HQ. I have worked as a virtual event project manager for the past 3 years at vFairs, delivering successful events across 150 global companies. I have led digital transformation of companies like Deloitte, CDC, Abbott etc. Could anyone refer me internally for this role. Bayer CDC Foundation Deloitte
Got a burning question about Bayer? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bayer employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in LeverkusenAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bayer (Leverkusen)
InterviewInterview with Line manager, interview with HR, Interview with department head. Apart from CV no other documents required. Opportunity to get to know the team before final decision. Decision communicated by line manager, quick follow up by HR. Quite professional process.Interview
Why do you want to leave the former company? Why do you want to work for us? How sustainable would you consider us to be from an outside perspective?Answer Question
See All 1,212 interviews
Bayer Awards & Accolades
- DEI Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion, 100% Disability Equality Index, Disability Equality Index (DEI), 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index - 100%, 2021
- Military Friendly Employer, Military Friendly® Employer, 2021
- NBIC Best-of-the-Best, National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC), 2021
Popular Careers with Bayer Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Bayer Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Bayer
Employees rate Bayer 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 1,226 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 74% of employees would recommend working at Bayer to a friend. This is based on 1,226 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
69% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Bayer as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Bayer.
60% of employees think that Bayer has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.