- Brea, CA
- 10000+ Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Founded in 1935
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Health Care Products Manufacturing
We’re proud of our team members in Jinan, China, who help strengthen a culture of belonging by volunteering at a local children’s home supporting kids with special needs. They recently donated meals and led fun children’s activities during a team volunteer event.
Do you recognize the voice in our new DxI 9000 Access Immunoassay Analyzer video? See what this Pirates of the Caribbean actor and the narrator of our new launch video have in common. Read our blog to go behind the scenes of the making of the video.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Reviews
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
Interview3 rounds of interviews, in the last two got to talk to the whole team and the hiring manager. Never gotten an answer after the final stage. The whole process took 3 months.Interview
Are you interviewing for other people?Answer Question
See All 242 interviews
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Awards & Accolades
- Beckman Coulter Named Top Workplaces in 2019 by Orange County Register, Top Workplaces, 2019
- #113 on list of Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes, 2019
- #162 on 2018 Fortune 500 List, Fortune, 2018
- Danaher was # 158 on the 2012 Fortune 500 list, Fortune 500, 2012
- Danaher Named #99 World’s Most Innovative Companies by Forbes, Forbes, 2012
Popular Careers with Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Job Seekers
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The job itself is great, flexible schedule that you can control, great benefits, company car w/ personal use...
June 29, 2022
People Also Ask about Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Employees rate Beckman Coulter Diagnostics 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 1,478 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 62% of employees would recommend working at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics to a friend. This is based on 1,478 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
59% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics.
53% of employees think that Beckman Coulter Diagnostics has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.