Mission: The X-SPOT® skin marker introduced in 1984 replaced a variety of makeshift methods used at the time for communicating an area of concern on film. It quickly became a staple in radiology departments across the country and its quick adaptation in all radiology modalities ...
I worked at Beekley as an intern
Beekley really is a fantastic company. I worked as a social media recruiting intern for 2 months, and I learned a lot about the field. The employees here are welcoming and helpful, and also happen to be some of the nicest people I know. The company culture is fantastic, and everyone here does their job well. A great experience with a great company!
None. My experience was great!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing :)
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Beekley.
1. HR calls you and does a phone screen.
2. You are then invited to take two online personality assessments.
3. You then go into meet with HR person and discuss the company and position.
4. You are then invited back to meet with trainer(s). If you are interviewing for Sales, they will ask you to "sell them something".
5. You then return on another day to sit with an employee and observe. You then meet with the trainer(s) again and the manager.
6. You then make ANOTHER visit to meet with CEO.
7. You then either get an offer or they go dark and the "thanks for trying" letter comes in the mail.
There was none. No wiggle room on the (low) base salary at all. Take it or leave it and hope for commissions to come in.