- Daniel Island, SC
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- Type: Company - Public (BNFT)
- Founded in 2000
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
What people are saying about Benefitfocus
Got a burning question about Benefitfocus? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Benefitfocus employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Benefitfocus is a great place to work. The work is challenging but the people are amazing. Everyone is always willing to help out and eager to make contributions.
Work from home can be challenging. Its easy to feel isolated, the only way to communicate is through IM or scheduled meetings. I miss seeing people but I do not miss the commute!
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewIt was an easy quick interview process. The interview covered work history, pay, benefits, company values etc. It was a virtual interview. The interview took about 30 minutes or less.Interview
Asked about previous work history.Answer Question
See All 166 interviews
Benefitfocus Awards & Accolades
- American Business Awards: Gold Stevie, https://stevieawards.com/aba/benefitfocus-marketplace, 2017
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500, https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/us/Documents/technology-media-telecommunications/us-tmt-2016-fast-500-winners-by-rank.pdf, 2017
Popular Careers with Benefitfocus Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Benefitfocus Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The remote work support is great, good benefits, and there are some genuinely good people....
April 3, 2022
People Also Ask about Benefitfocus
Overall, 57% of employees would recommend working at Benefitfocus to a friend. This is based on 936 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
55% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Benefitfocus as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Benefitfocus.
51% of employees think that Benefitfocus has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.